Tuesday, July 14, 2009

intimacy with my submissive

a couple of weeks ago my wife got off the pill and she has started with a higher sex drive then i can almost keep up with, last night she bent over and took it so hard from behind, and the night before that she wanted the same thing. I believe its a combination of her sex drive and wanting a baby really bad. I want a baby to so hopefully if we keep this up we will have a baby very soon, and sex is such a stress reliever, i feel so much better after fucking my wife until she cums. On another note i had my physical exam yesterday and the doctor told me i was healthy even though i still need to see a chiropractor for my back. My back is causing nerve problems all over my body and its a little alarming, but its not effecting anything i do, chill i will update when goods happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment